Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bud

A buddy from way back reached out to me in Facebook and announced his possible move to China. We were both ecstatic, hoping that his company's plans would push through. We have been friends for as long as I can remember and were inseparable all the way until high school.

We grew up together and shared typical experiences boys went through. Group dates. Lame lines with girls in bars. Girlie bars. Notorious massage parlors. Picking up street walkers along Quezon Avenue in our Dads' cars. Sharing the car or a motel room for our escapades to save cash.

I gradually distanced myself when I started to get confused with my sexuality. I was terrified he'd find out and I'd lose his friendship. Then I left the country.

We spoke of our past experiences and caught up on each other's lives. Marriage hasn't changed him. He's still the funny, adventurous and extremely horny teenager that I knew. Then what he said made me change my mind about hoping that his company's plans push through.

For I knew he wasn't talking about these when he said we'll be searching for the best pussies in town.



photos from tumblr.com

8 comments:

Victor Saudad said...

oh...caution lights on.

egG. said...

oh god kuya sean... straight pala kayo in your teenagers years. hihihi...

gwapo ka siguro chos!

Nimmy said...

Uh oh!

zeke said...

it is always nice to reconnect with friends! much more if you shared a lot of things normal friends won't think of sharing. :D

Cute Desert Boy said...

kahit pa malalaman nya ang katotohanan i think hindi pa rin magbabago ang tingin nya sayo. gud luck

bien said...

Oh NO!

Pag nagkataon, niloko mo na si husband, niloko mo pa sarili mo.

Sana matuloy sya ahahahahahahahaha

citybuoy said...

why helloooooo kitty! haha

let's hope that if he does find out that he's cool with it. don't you just hate it when straight guys automatically think you're going to hit on them just because you're gay?

Anonymous said...

ahahaha... so ano na nga... pero alam mo boss kung kaibigang tunay mo talaga yan maiintindahan ka nun.. kasi naman ang tatanda niyo na eh masisira pa pagsinabi mo...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...