Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pink Tank Top


Hubby always tells me that I have absolutely no sense of color coordination. That's why I was quite excited to show him how I've paired my pink tank top with shorts that had tiny winged creatures of the same color stitched all over the fabric.

He commended me for the effort, then asked if I'd be wearing the same shade of lipgloss and blush to round out the look. I knew he'd be uncomfortable the entire time we'd be out, so I changed into something that would attract less attention.

He remained chatty after we stepped out on the street, a sign that he approved of the plain white henley and navy cargo shorts. We were two ordinary Chinese uncles just shooting the breeze, invisible in the afternoon crowd.

As we passed by a popular food stall, we remembered we have not eaten and bought a peanut butter waffle to tide us over. We stood by a busy intersection, as hubby gingerly peeled off the wrapper and offered me first bite.

Hubby held the shared meal, as we took turns with mouthfuls. He was so busy feeding us both while trying to keep the filling intact that he was oblivious to the number of stares that we drew, pink tank top back in the closet and all.

9 comments:

Rix said...

so cute :D hihi

Anonymous said...

you should have paired the pink top to your navy cargo shorts.


this post made me giggle, sean. i feel like a gurl.

*giggles*


-the geek

ZaiZai said...

This made me smile Sean :)

So happy for you two! :)

Little Nikki said...

can I just die of kilig right now? haha.

Little Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danique said...

I just blushed for you, Sean. Hihihi!

Sean said...

thanks everyone. @geek - hahaha next time i will. and that's how i felt inside while we were sharing the waffle.

Unknown said...

nice blog i really enjoyed your dirty laundry!!

Anonymous said...

成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...